Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Bureaucracy Is Not My Favorite

Howdy folks,

I realize that I have had some of you waiting, and waiting, for my latrine project to materialize from the ether so that you all can generously donate to it. I have been eagerly waiting too. After a short conversation with the country director and making a couple phone calls, it turns out that I needed to re-format the budget into a pre-approved (read: utterly nonsensicle) template before it can be given the final approval. I am not quite sure why this took nearly a month to get back to me, but there it is.

As soon as I find out it is up I will let all yall know!

Also, last week, Jen and Jared came to my village for a night. Jared once again took many more and better pictures than I did. He has them up on his picasa thing but I look as rediculous in his pictures as ever. I dont know why I cant make a decent picture out here...

No comments:

Post a Comment