Friday, February 15, 2008

Staging Kit

My staging information arrived in the mail yesterday! More forms to fill out booklets to read and further encouragement to study French much more than I have.

Yesterday was my big spending spree. Well, I guess I only bought two things, but it seemed like much more. After shopping around I found a reasonably priced good sized backpack thats about right for what I want. I didnt really want to buy a new bag but I only have one good easy to carry duffel that I could take but I think I really should have two bags.

Anyway, and I got a new pair of shoes. I am way overdue for a new pair, and the ones that I got were not expensive and are good for everyday wear and I could run in them and whatnot, so all around good.

Hrrrm, well, these will be a lot more interesting once I am in-country.

No comments:

Post a Comment