Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Moments of Silence

between the moments of screaming loud noises.

So just wanted to take a moment to pause. I have about five blog entries on the back burner, waiting for me to finish them. But then something else always comes up. That plus three more things i have ideas to write about soon. I never get enough cyber time.

What i really want to do is to appeal all of you out there in radio land, that my latrine project really needs money. Actually, with the lack of comments or feedback, I have no idea if anyones read this for months. So let me know you are out there and check out that web site, its over there on the right. or here again is better

https://www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=resources.donors.contribute.projDetail&projdesc=685-117

Seriously, check it out. There are hundreds of people with literally NO latrines. They would like A latrine. Help them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment